Pressure Cooling Tarps
Reliable, Cost effective, Proven results.
The solution for efficient forced air cooling in your farm or facility!
Our professional approach delivers exceptional results that exceed expectations. With a typical turnaround time of 7 to 21 business days, we ensure efficiency. Schedule work during winter seasons to minimize disruption.
Our Pressure Cooling Tarps provide customers with several benefits, including:
- Enhanced Cooling Efficiency: Optimize airflow and maximize the effectiveness of forced air cooling systems, ensuring uniform cooling across pallets and preserving the quality and freshness of agricultural products.
- Customizable Options: Choose from a range of sizes, including standard sizes or custom designs, to get a tarp that perfectly fits your requirements.
- Durability and Easy Maintenance: Built to last, our tarps feature support slats and various attachment options for durability and easy maintenance.
- Efficient Installation and Delivery: Enjoy quick turnaround times for custom units, sometimes as fast as the next business day. Delivery times vary based on order size and weight.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: We prioritize meeting deadlines and delivering exceptional service. Our team is available to assist with specific requirements or questions, ensuring your needs are met effectively.
Figuring out what you need...
Pressure Cooling Tarps (PCT) Drop: The recommended practice is to have the PCT drop from the top of the product to the floor and extend out 12 inches away from the pallet. This setup helps create and maintain strong seals and ensures quality loading practices, accommodating irregular quantity variations and box sizes.
2. Mounting the Fan End: The fan end of the tarp is typically mounted underneath the horizontal bumper pad, especially in suspension systems. This placement helps maintain seal integrity and aids in accurate loading procedures.
3. Pocket Frequency/Support Frequency: In general, there are no significant variations in pocket frequencies. PCT design includes pockets or sleeves at 2-foot intervals and 4-foot intervals. These pockets primarily serve the purpose of preventing the tarp from being sucked down off the product. Most products tend to have consistent pocket frequencies.
If there are any further questions or if you would like to discuss any confusion or alterations to the approved design, please feel free to provide additional information or contact us for further clarification.